Jessamyn and Julia

While we were in Sunriver, Peace and I took advantage of the gourmet kitchen and tried out Julia Child's bouef bourguinon.


These are the pearl onions, ready to be added. They were so good!


"Don't crowd the mushrooms."
The finished meal.
I had a crafty day and whipped up this tiny top hat. It should be perfect for the Mad Hatter tea party I'm going to next week. I'll be putting up the other things I made soon!
I scrapped the knitted bathing suit and did something else with the yarn (pictures up soon) and bought this red retro suit instead. I tried it out in the hot tub in Sun River. The fabulous thrift store hat is borrowed from my aunt.

Comments

  1. I hope that with summer comes more opportunities for you and Peace to try some new, fun recipes! I'll keep watching. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment