DIY Benedict Cumberbatch Bookmarks

I shared pictures of my latest craft on Instagram and Twitter and people are asking me how to make them, so figured I'd share.






I can take no credit for the brilliant idea to have Benedict adorably photobombing your favorite book. Obviously, he's the one who decided to be adorable at the Oscars, and I saw the bookmark idea a few days later on a Sherlock fan page.


I printed one but it got destroyed a few days later. I decided to make a more durable version by printing on cardstock and laminating it (for some reason my family has a laminator around.) If you're not laminating, you could use contact paper, Mod Podge or glue to help it hold up better. The highest quality image I found was here, but I wanted to keep the bottom straight so it fit better in a book. I laid it out so I could print six on a page.  Get the full size file here.




Happy Reading!

More bookmark posts:
David Tennant
Jane Austen

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment