Thankful Thursdays: Asian Food

Today I'm thankful for Asian food. 

Last night we did a meal to celebrate Lunar New Year, which for us basically meant a chance to make really good Asian food. We had Korean BBQ beef, sushi rolls, Korean-style dumplings, stir-fry veggies, kimchi, mushrooms, ramen noodles, rice, oolong tea, plus lots of yummy sauces. I'm thankful that I got a chance to go to Asia and get exposed to all these wonderful foods and that I have an authentic BBQ recipe from one of my school staff. I'm thankful that we have a fantastic Asian market here that has everything I thought I would never find in the States and way more, and really friendly employees. I'm thankful for my family who all pitched in with the cooking, decorating and cleaning and for a nice time visiting and sharing a meal. 




What are you thankful for today?

Thankful Thursdays Link Up:

Comments