Thankful Thursdays: Glasses

Today I'm thankful for glasses.  


I have a new found respect for people who takes selfies all the time. It was surprisingly difficult to get a shot with decent lighting, no blurriness and no reflections on the glasses. I took about 50 photos before I got this one.
I went to the eye doctor a couple weeks ago and got my first-ever pair of glasses. I'd been noticing my eyes getting tired if I read a lot, so they gave me a super tiny prescription for reading. I wasn't expecting that it would make a huge difference, but my eyes feel a lot less strained and they adjust back to looking at far away things more quickly. Plus, it was always my childhood dream to have glasses and I'm pretty excited about my new green frames.

What are you thankful for today?

Thankful Thursdays Link Up:

Comments