Spring Cooking Projects in Pictures

I didn't want to overwhelm my instagram with tons of food pictures, so I saved up all the snapshots I took of various food/cooking projects over the past few months: 

chopping ingredients for tacos

grilled steak soft tacos



kombucha: cranberry, lemon and raspberry

rhubarb for strawberry rhubarb pie

I can't take the credit for this chia seed pudding my mom made

cherry almond chocolate chunk ice cream

penne with pesto, asparagus and sausage

my brother made kimbop in his Korean class
black rice at a Thai food restaurant was too pretty to not take pictures...

...beautiful presentation on all the food there...

...even the curry

refreshing iced green tea with almond and honey

What have you been cooking and eating? Leave a comment below!


Comments